Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wow

I'm impressed, Hopkins Baseball community.

On the first day of the blog, you (and others) managed to visit the page nearly 200 times. The page was also viewed by 3 people in Columbia and 2 in the United Kingdom (Shout out to the foreign viewers!).

I also want to thank Coach Berger for linking my page to the Hopkins Baseball website, and I promise this is not an elaborate plot to take over HopkinsRoyalsBaseball.org....

My plan is to blog after every game, or after anything significant enough to warrant blogging about happens in practice. Save yourself the trouble of following the schedule and subscribe/follow From the Hot Corner and you will be sent updates telling you when I make another post.

As long as you keep reading, I'll keep blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment